Publication Opportunities Available
- Do you have a radical idea that challenges the conventional boundaries of Human Sciences (Family & Consumer Sciences, Home Economics)? See Guest Editor Application
- Are you eager to get this idea to the masses so it can be discussed in an informed dialogue?
- Do you want to get peer reviewed
publications but not wait for two years to be published?
Consider publishing in several of the online venues now provided by Kappa Omicron Nu. We are eager to draw people with "on the edge" thinking who want to initiate dialogue that pushes the conventional boundaries of Human Sciences thinking and leadership. Your ideas can either be peer reviewed and then posted in the online version of Kappa Omicron Nu FORUM (rigorous academic publishing) or they can be posted in the Human Sciences Working Papers Archive without the peer review process as a way to stimulate dialogue about radical new ways of thinking about leadership.
Kappa Omicron Nu Blogs:
- Human Sciences Student Blog
- Human Sciences Professional Blog
- KON Adviser Blog
- Undergraduate Research Journal Blog
- Call for papers: KON Forum issue, International Home Economics Leaders
Index of Publications
These publication formats are no longer in use, and are shown here for archival purposes only. Be aware that many outdated links and information may be present.
|Collegiate Member Newsletter|
|Kappa Omicron Nu Chapter Newsletter|
Undergraduate Research Newsletter